Monday, September 14, 2009

Losing

Shit. We talked for the first time in about two weeks on Saturday, and I was happy during. Then I just cried. Saw her fam last night--took Adam with me--and it was great, but I felt ripped before I left, because I'm one of the ones who leaves now. Not that I wouldn't have to leave anyway, because I would have to be back in Phoenix to work, but it just reminded me that I'm not someone who stays anymore.

Survivable--but now I think I've lost my rhymebook. I've had it since the start of junior year, and now I don't have a clue where it is. I called Pinnacle people, checked with Fi and the roommates, and it's not in my car. I don't know if it worked its way out of my pocket somewhere somehow, or what. But I feel like I"m going to lose it--it's been my therapy, and it's got a year's worth of thoughts, and a month full of heavy rhyming effort. I need to find it. I don't know what I'll do otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment