Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thanks, Pandora

Sunday night was one of the best, soul-healing conversations in my life. Last night was rougher. Do you move on? What happens now? I don't know--I was going to write some stuff later, but I was sitting here and Everything Changes came up on Pandora. Trying to tell me something? I hope not, but maybe I do--so I can breathe sometime again. Either way, this song is not the best for my headspace. I'm going to sit and rhyme during homeroom; this chorus is stuck in my head:

It was so beautiful
Remember how in love we were?
So in love.
So in love.
Once.
So in love.
Once.

Everyone’s got stories gone
About a love we once knew
So high in the beginning
Until the world cuts through
And then everything changes
Nothing feels the same
Piece by piece it falls apart until
All that’s left is blame

That’s right, baby
Next life time
Yeah, ain’t that what they say?
Check it out
Love don’t hate
I got love for you
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment