Monday, October 5, 2009

Disney and Necrophilia (Cherry Popper)

Heyo, coming back from under a rock. I'm going to start adding some of my writings to this, too. Here's one I wrote at the first open mic I went to, ever. At Words in the Alley in Glendale, I was inspired enough to sit down and write this poem in a few minutes, and then rap it to the group of people whom I'd never met, subject matter aside. There was an awkward silence, a few laughs--and then they clapped and invited me back for the next one.

Do you ever wonder why
the movies we show our kids
fresh off their Similac
have so many men
who just so happen
to be necrophiliac?
You'll never guess what happened today
oh, dear diary
I was out kissing dead girls
and one sat up and smiled at me!
Hey there handsome, my name's Snow White
And I don't know, lets get married, it just feels right
Last week my friend Charming went and tied the ball and chain
With that fresh undead sleeping beauty dame
And before you ask, of course I said yes
There is the unfortunate fact that White has breath in her breasts
But I just went from perverted peasant to kinky king
And though I'm not about the scepter ring
Those royal catacombs got so mnay places for my ding-a-ling!

No comments:

Post a Comment