Sunday, October 11, 2009

From a Rockin' CMA group

I wrote this one Friday for the group meeting teambuilding sort of shindig during Institute, to celebrate my CMA group:

First group to help Fria beat the test
Will rolls in with the family crest
Dan the wolf with the Siamese toe
Andrew comes in to steal the show
With Yoda from Tulsa there's Bubalo
Free from the cast I hit the flo'
Got up in the morn' came back for mo'
Dorna descended from Mo-ha-mad
Together we three form The Bomb Squad
Mick comes at you with the law degree
Grinnin' and bearded there's Mr. Magee
My got the commercial you need to see
R Squared and My do the 3 English
6105 with the non-tradish
Kim from Nebraska gon' shred the corn
Bernex not French gon' blow the horn
Evan parks the car at the Hahvahd Yahd
All four teams gon' teach the Bard
Led by Sarah who rocks the cage
Now here's Dorna to take the stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment