Monday, November 2, 2009

Darkly Comical

Jesus, it's so deliciously cliched.
She won't reply, which could mean she's choosing to not speak to me.
I doubt it, since that's my idea, and she didn't want to do that.
She could simply be choosing to ignore an obnoxious question - It was Chris, wasn't it? - but I doubt it. It makes too much hilarious sense.

What a fucker. He's the opposite of me, like I already said. And it just makes sense--break up with someone, call up an ex for rebound sex. And she was in Seattle for several days before Melissa got there, so she had time when it wouldn't have been awkward for Melissa. Not to mention, several days to fuck.

And of course, it meant she went basically from my bed to a plane to his dick. Nice turnaround time.

The funniest part is that when I met her, she didn't like getting oral, didn't like the lights on, didn't even move during sex, and thought it strange that women were meant to get anything out of sex--the thought didn't occur to her, and it fucked with her when I pointed out that women ought to. And the guy who she was with before me--who presumably helped her build those ideas--is the guy she went back to. Awesome--I thought I had done something: Get her off, teach her to unwind during sex, to come from oral, and her instinct is to give those things to the asshole she'd been with beforehand. It's just funny. Him and his gauged dick.

It's like I can't necessarily get mad about it, and maybe that's part of my mood swings right now. But I'm like - "back to the biker with the tat you constantly made fun of, who hurt you and pissed you off?" Either I had no impact, (in which case, fuck it) or it didn't matter, and you loved him anyway (in which case, fuck it) or you just fell back on instinct (in which case, loss of respect, because I thought you were better than I).

It does mildly piss me off that she was sly enough to tell me to have her raw, so I would believe she hadn't been with anyone, so I got to lap up Chris' latex. And the fact that she was assuredly talking to him while she was still with me. But seriously? If keeping me in your thoughts means sending you beer in tubes, and being a dick to you most of the time we interact, then I'm not going to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment