Thursday, November 26, 2009

Even Odds

I'm chilling at home, stuffed with tryptophan, and incapable of higher brain function. It's been awesome; I'll write about it later. For now, I'm chilling at a friend's, and I need to kill some time. I think I'll just post one of my rhymes from my everpresent pocketbook - this one's called Even Odds, Good Odds, who knows. :-)

Hey, what's up? Hello there
I see you watching with that hungry stare
And I do believe it's quite fair
To tell you to take care and beware
Because I'm probably going to tell you half-lies
I'm only half-like most other guys
See, there's a half a chance
I'll be aching to get in your pants
And if that's the case
I swear I'll say what needs to be said
To ride home and roll dirty in your bed
Even if that means just shitty drunk head
You've got even odds to show up at your door
And I'll be naked as a whore is
And you can rape me bored
Like a bad Seattle chorus
The only thing of which I'm sure is
That you're not the one I want to take to My Florist
But I'm probably not going to heed these thoughts
So pour out some shots
Before you pull out my cock
We'll kill the lights and let it rock
Have ourselves a frantic fleeting fuck
with no shame and no names and hope at least one of us came when it's all done I'll remember the flame, and know that not all sex is the same
It's not just a matter of feeling her turn inside out or wrapping our legs around each other's mouth or finding every single place we can fuck inside of my house
--I want a girl with a razor-sharp brain
There's nothing like it, nothing the same
I want a girl with wicked liquid laughing beautiful eyes
So I'm aching to kneel and lick my way up your thighs
I want to hear a fantastic, free laugh
Like she's down to chase me around and smack my ass
See, I don't pound, I grind
I want to run my hand through your hair and feel your orgasm come out the back of your mind
In fact, I want to be able to just slip, nibble and suck
have so much fun when we laugh and touch
that I don't care if we fuck
and sometimes it's so hard to find it
That I try to pretend I don't mind it
let myself forget I crave someone to wine and dine
who will have ridiculous sex with my mind
because I'm 23 and sometimes I just want to make someone mine
so I let my will break and give into the urge to make someone's legs shake
because I LOVE it when she comes
I love to make her go
I like to bend and play and curl your toes
I like it because I did it, it was me, I know
but it's not always like that
sometimes, mentally, it's just falling flat
I might still come hard as a gun
we might roll and dance have plenty of fun
but if I want to grind and make love to your mind
then there be one behind your eyes that I respect
and if I'm not digging your humor and intellect
then I'm not really interested in teasing you wet
and your ladynut is still a sure bet
but just because it's polite
not because I want to eat you all night
so reciprocating down south is a
rote obligatory lie down and add mouth
Nah - I want to find a girl whose grin lights up my whole world
find you in a crowd because you laugh out loud
discover how you taste after a bbeer
feel your hot breath on my ear
wrap my arms around to draw you near
feel your body lean into mine
eager to worship at your shrine
to pour out some rum stick my thumb in your bum and lick the front to make you come
the look in your eyes when you finally let go
feel your bloody nails down my back
and you soften when you hold me close
whether you wriggle your nose
whether you throw you head back, or side-to-side
do your legs fly out or pull me deeper inside?
do you need to stop and breathe or is it just a minute before you're again ready to ride?
I want a real reason to scream like a heathen
don't just wanna ride for personal pride
because not every notch on that post is a reason to boast
I've let just about anybody
ride my face until my nose is bloody
and their legs are putty
but I want more than a whore
like the redhead I had on Ty's floor
someone who's funny when we're done and sore
but look, everything aside I'm still 23 and horny to ride
so there's your even odds and chances
that I'm interested in casual romances
and why my lies are maybe half-true
I might be interested, but wish there was more to you
if not, you're still got a decent shot
my will breaks and I'm ready to shake
but in the meantime I'm going to sit
and work on my rhymes and wiat til I find someone with a wicked mind to wine and dine and actually want to make mine

No comments:

Post a Comment